During times of crisis, what could be more British than dulling the pain with some good booze?
This is an attempt to list some of the local breweries, bars and off-licences delivering drinks to the M34 postcode (Dane Bank, Manchester) whilst we are socially distancing — obviously most of them will be delivering to other places in Manchester.
If you have updates to this list, please email me!
- Alphabet Brewing Company
- Donkeystone Brewery
- Shop: https://www.donkeystonebrewing.co.uk/shop.html
- Cans, bottles, keg in a bag, bag in a box, gin, wine, bakery, dairy, meats…
- Free delivery within a 10 mile radius of the Brewery.
- Google says the walking distance is 9.6 miles to my house, but the driving route is 10.2 miles. Not tried it yet, but might be worth asking!
- Heaton Hops
- Heaton Chapel
- Beer list: https://www.heatonhops.co.uk/index-th
- A variety of local, national and international beers, ciders and gin.
- “Local delivery available Wed-Sun within 3 mile radius. Minimum order £25, same day delivery on orders placed before 12pm. We will aim for delivery within 24 hours but cannot be guaranteed.”
- Email orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marble Beers
- ShinDigger Brewing Co
- Own beers
- During opening hours, delivery within three hours within the M60 (if outside opening hours, within three hours of the start of next opening time).
- Same day delivery for Ursmton, Sale, Timperley, Altrincham, Wythenshawe, Northenden, Gatley, Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme, Bramhall, Stockport, Whitefield, Denton, Worsley, Walkden.
- Thirst Class Ales
- Reddish North
- Mainly bottled beers brewed by themselves or some other local breweries including Torrside
- Delivered directly by the brewery.
- Track Brewing Co
- Reserve Wines
- Free delivery for orders of 12 bottles to M1, M2, M20
- Free national delivery for orders over £99
t’other side of t’Pennines
- Abbeydale Brewery
- Brass Castle Brewery